DEFIANT AND UNDENIABLY RUSS.
Inspired by the edgy designs of Russell Westbrook's "Why Not?" series, the Jordan Westbrook One Take PF combines extra-durable traction and forefoot responsiveness to help players stay in control on outdoor courts. The clash of colours and materials gives it a chaotic style, aligning with Russ' intense game and personality.
Control the Court
The rubber outsole is divided into 2 sections. A rigid piece in between each section provides structure and support. The herringbone traction is inspired by the AJ29—one of Russ' favourite shoes.
Responsive Forefoot Cushioning
The Zoom Air cushioning unit under the ball of the foot is springy and responsive to help drive you down the court.
The shoe's partial bootie construction and double-layered collar provide a snug, secure fit around the ankle. This creates a contained, comfortable feel while you're moving quickly on the court.
A clashing mix of materials with angular designs are inspired by Russell Westbrook's signature look.
- External plastic heel counter helps your foot feel secure.
- Thick, overt stitching provides durability and support.
- Layered, 3D mesh tongue is breathable and spongy-soft.
- Textile material with synthetic overlays and overt stitch detail
- Padded collar and tongue
- Official Russell Westbrook logo
- Extra-durable rubber outsole
- Colour Shown: Black/Cement Grey/Bright Crimson/White
- Style: CJ0781-001
- Country/Region of Origin: Vietnam