Constructed with a lightweight mesh garnishing the upper, the Nike Revolution EU Women's Running Shoes ensures breathability and comfort are paramount. Perforated leather finishes the upper, providing strategic ventilation, for a cooler ride when the temperature heats up.
The midsole consists of articulated, full-length phylon, yielding responsive cushioning; coercing the initial impact from your heel-to-toe strike on the ground and counteracting that, yielding a smooth ride. Manufactured to deliver a more natural feel underfoot, the midsole ensure you have a spring in your step.
Finished with environmentally preferred rubber in a waffle configuration, greater purchase underfoot is granted. An extra adage of deep flex grooves provide a more efficient, natural range of motion.
- Lightweight Mesh Upper - Ensures breathability is achieved whilst on the move.
- Perforated Leather Midfoot - Strategically placed holes allow air to circulate the feet.
- Phylon Midsole - Full-length, provides lightweight, responsive cushioning and a natural feel underfoot.
- Rubber Outsole - Environmentally preferred, gives a greater purchase underfoot.
- Deep Flex Grooves - Provide a more efficient, natural range of motion.
- Shoe Type - For the runner with a neutral gait.